Noodler's — Eel Blue — Ink Review #37
Noodler's —Eel Blue
Ink Review # 37
Originally posted on FPN: Dec 13, 2022
Description
I reviewed this ink as part of a group blind test on the FPGeeks website.
It's a happy blue with lovely shading that needs good paper. It has very little water resistance. I won’t recommend this for sweaty palms or mermaids!
Dry times are very long on Rhodia:
And eternal on Tomoe River 68 gsm! It didn't dry after 3 hours, so I had to use a tissue paper as a blotter. See for yourself:
Chroma
Writing Samples
Midori
Tomoe River 68 gsm
Note: Tomoe River used here is 68 gsm, not the thinner 52 gsm version commonly referenced in reviews.
Mnemosyne
Apica
Apica Premium Notebook
Comparison
Water Test
Artwork
Doodle
A wash on Apica notebook.
Tooth Fairy
Taccia Momo Pink, Noodler’s Eel Blue, Fritz Schimpf Sundowner
Ink Characteristics
Feel free to share your experience, feedback, or any other comments. The more the merrier. 😊
Comments
Post a Comment